Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8300
My Carrier: TELUS

My blackberry travel information showing up on someone elses blackberry

My blackberry travel information shows up on another users blackberry.  To be clear it shows up on mine too but it also shows up on a different users blackberry as well.  He can see all his stuff but he can also see all mine. 

i deleted my account with TELUS but that hasn't helped.  I really like using Blackberry travel but don't like the idea that someone else can see all my info and potentially even delete or change my plans.

i think a clue to the problem is when I try to log into the betazone i always get this message  "An account with the specified email already exists and is linked to another BlackBerry ID" unfortunately there is no way to communicate with anyone at blackberry to have this problem fixed.   To be honest this is a potential deal breaker for both me and my company and we have over 100 Q and Z10's

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: My blackberry travel information showing up on someone elses blackberry

Hey jameshaven,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

The BlackBerry Travel Application in associated to your BlackBerry ID. I have a few questions to help determine the cause of this; is your BlackBerry ID setup on this person BlackBerry Smartphone? Are you in contact with this person? Is this person using a BlackBerry smartphone that you previously used?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!