Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT
Accepted Solution

Skype for Z10

How do I load in Skype on my Z10? Skype.com said to go to Blackberry World and down load the app. I searched and found nothing but a app that wants me to pay.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Skype for Z10

It's not yet available for the Z10.  It should be available soon but we'll have to wait a bit longer.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor

I clicked on options to check solved but that choice is not there. I clicked on like but nothing happens.

Let me ask another question; I downloaded BB Link. I can move pictures and documents around but I can't sync my Z10 contacts into my PC. I have uninstalled and re-installed the Link twice now with the same problem. No can sync my contacts and save on my PC.

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha B - Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Ooredoo

Skype is not officially released for the Z10 , but you can download a preview ( it's the same Q10 version and it works perfectly on the Z10 too ! )

here's the link : https://mega.co.nz/#!7Mk2RKCD!Key7ulwYlEL810iU39RhFCm_Hzpvs5qq6-xDYrmZDZE
( found it on crackberry.com Smiley Wink )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. If any post helps you please thumb's up below .
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post Solution which solved it for you !!
New Contributor

Cool. Thank you. If I click will it download to my phone? As you can tell, my 1st smart phone. Last phone was the 8900 BB.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello RFrom,

the link above is a link towards a non-secure app.
Installing such a non-secure app is possible on the Z10, but requires to behave "as a developer" on your Z10. This manipulation is called "side-loading" as opposed to installing an app from BlackBerry World.

I advise not to do sideloading if you are not already comfortable with your new Z10, and of course I advise not to sideload any app from a source that you do not trust 100%.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have downloaded Blackberry Link twice and I still can't transfer my contacts from my Z10 to my PC. I can't seem to find a click or button to sync a contacts transfer. I use sbcglobal for my email/contacts on my PC. But still, I would think I could start a new folder for my phone contacts phone/email information. Comments please.

RFrom