Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

My Device: Z10, STL100-2
My Carrier: SingTel

Whatsapp Contact in Z10 is not working properly

Hi sir/mdm

I am using iPhone 5 and Z10, on my Z10, I notice that I have to wait for at least 15 sec before I can read my message, another problem is that many of my whatsapp contact found in iPhone is missing in Z10 whatsapp contacts. But all this people contacts is in my Z10 main contact list.

Can help to advice me on this?

Thank you

Solutions: 6,152
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Whatsapp Contact in Z10 is not working properly

Have you contacted the WhatsApp developer for support?

Where are you contacts for the Z10 coming from, have you synced them all from the source?

WhatsApp sources its contacts' phone numbers from your Address Book.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

The whatsapp has been rushed onto the Z10 and is yet to be a polished version. The main problems are the long startup time from the HUB or the app itself.

Whatsapp also has a problem syncing some contacts that are linked. I work around this by adding the missing contact in the phone book. 

Whatsapp is however very active in releasing the updates optimizing the app and making it better each time. So we hope that these bugs will disappear soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: MTN

[ Edited ]

I have got a detailed post for you buddy which should give u a solution, perhaps you might wanna check out {REMOVED} lemme know what you think.

Mod Edit: Edited content to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.