Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Orange Spain

can't download

hi!just want to ask ,why i cannot download some apps on my Z10?like viberand tweeter!it says unavailable for this device

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: can't download

They are not yet available for the Z10.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Developer
Developer
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, BB10 LE Z10 (red)
My Carrier: none

Dear John,

I also tried some apps on the BB10 Limited Edition, but eg. the Google Talk says it isn't available for this device.

Regards

LBP

"Like" if you liked the post.
"Accept as Solution" if the post solves your question.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

are you talking of a Z10 or a DevAlpha as stated in your forums profile?

What is your carrier and in which country are you currently?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Developer
Developer

Dear Xandrex,

I'm in germany. My Carrier is Vodafone (1&1) and the device is a BB10 LE red (Z10), I send my Dev Alpha back and got this one. I'm now on BB10 10.1.0.2312 but the BlackBerry World always tells me that Google Talk isn't available for my device (in red letters next to the app name).

Regards

LBP

Guru I

In the past when I first got my B&You SIM card (Bouygues Telecom), I also could not install Google Talk.

The issue was that Bouygues was in the authorized carrier list for taht app, but not B&You.

After an update of the Google Talk app, I managed to install it.

Maybe it is the same for you: even though the technical carrier is Vodafone, maybe your true carrier is 1&1 and it is not in the authorized list.

Can you put another SIM card in your Z10 from another carrier to try?

can you confirm that you have no friend at 1&1 who can install the app on their Z10/Q10?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Developer
Developer

At the moment I haven't any other SIM card to get in touch with. The only one is the 1&1 in the Vodafone network. Really strange is I can not see the Google Talk searching the BlackBerry World on the device, I need to search on the web and then come from here and it says not able on my device.

Regards

LBP

Guru I

yes when you do a search in BlackBerry workd on your device, in the results you will only see the apps that you can install.

on the other hand, doing the search on the webstore using a desktop browser enables you to find the app.

Developer
Developer

Hi. I tried again with my SIM card connected to the web, not via WLAN and searched for the Google Talk app and found version 10.1.0.88 that I could download then via WLAN.

Regards

LBP