Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Starhub

increase font size for Skype IM on Z10

Does anyone know how to increase the font size for Skype IM on Z10, as the default is about 6 pt??

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: increase font size for Skype IM on Z10

Hey Ajmm234

Friend Skype unfortunately does not bring the option to increase the size of the letters or the source.

What you can do is increase the font or font size of the team also believe that this would increase the applications.

regards

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: at &t

Re: increase font size for Skype IM on Z10

I'd like to add apps for deaf user called "P3" purple communication or/and Z5 that deaf users can call through video phone relay. Similar to skype but they r only direct to person. P3 can use both direct to person who has a BlackBerry user and call operator (interpreter) Vp. Video phone is short word for vp.