Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: non-developer

my bbm is not working over wifi connection.

Hey, I just bought blackberry z10 in kuwait and my carrier is Viva , and i tried to connect the bbm over wifi it's not work for viva router ONLY !!! I dont know where is the problem !! but when I try to connect on other wifi it's work and looking fine :smileysad: 

By the way, when I connect my z10 on viva router the internet and the browser it's connect BUT only BBM !!! 

i really become confused !! HELP ME 

PLEASE IF ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT INFORME ME !!!! 

THANKS

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: my bbm is not working over wifi connection.

Welcome to the Forum.

You seem to have already done enough troubleshooting to determine that the issue is more than likely with your router and/or settings. its not that your BBM does not work over a wifi connection but specifically with your VIVA carrier.  I would start with them and any assistance they can provide with the router, since your bbm works over other wifi's.

Unless you can find someone specifically from your area using the same router/carrier its going to be hard to troubleshoot someting that specific.  Perhaps an IT Guru may know of some port or setting to try or enable.

Good Luck

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: non-developer

First of all thanks to replay my massege 

second. I'm the one who work in viva's carrier IT and the router is looking fine !! nothing wrong with it 

on my ipohne i have viva line and when i turn on the hotspot and connect my z10 with my iphone's hotspot it's work !!!!!!!!!!!! only with the router !!

is there any spicial thing to do with the setting on the router 

BY THE WAY , my router is mobile wifi !! form Huawei

PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!

SORRY if there any spelling mistakes because English is my second languages :smileytongue:

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

did you solve your issue, mudvaynebader?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: