Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL-100-2
My Carrier: Klarmobil

pinned Dropbox documents / folders inaccessible offline unless synced first

Dear users,

My pinned folder in Dropbox is not accessible offline, if I do not sync that folder first before going offline.

Scenario 1: restart the phone, go online, connect to Dropbox, check the folders, go offline. Now the folders in Dropbox are available also offline.

Scenario 2: restart the phone, go offline before starting Dropbox, browse the Dropbox folder. Now the folders are inaccessible offline.
Though, when one searches for a certain Dropbox folder, the global BlackBerry search lists the folder, but claims inaccessible, when selected.
Sometimes I do not have to start with restarting the phone. It's enough that I didn't browsed the Dropbox folder for a day or so. But I was online the whole day. Then when I go offline, the Dropbox folder is invisible.

Any thoughts, what's going on here and how to access Dropbox files for unlimited offline use?

Cheers,
Contributor
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Bouygues & Orange

Re: pinned Dropbox documents / folders inaccessible offline unless synced first

I've got the exact same issue. All in all I am unable to access my Dropbox documents offline though I have pinned them. It's simply approximate.

Christopher - Passport & iPhone 6