Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: 8330m and AppWorld

Is there any news on this?  My wife and I just got phones from sprint ... and I thought that they were the same.  My phone is an 8330, and her's is an 8330m.  App world still only has 1/4 of the apps for her phone than it does for mine.

Help.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

At this time I would give up on that ever happening. But I have found if you are interested in an app. I would simply go to the devlopers web site and down load it like I did  with Shazam.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello,

8330 and 8330m are two different devices, the 83330m is a recent one so it will take time before software editors release compatible applications for it.

We cannot provide any help but I can tell you the fastest way is to contact every software editor that has released an application you are interested in, and ask them to either test their version on a 8330m or release a compatible version.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: