Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
rahullllll
My Device: blackberry curve 9220

Re: 907 Invalid COD (app world)

K
Contributor
rahullllll

K
Thanks
Contributor
rahullllll

It works
Thnks
Contributor
EliasMashabela
My Device: Curve 9300

Before I downloaded app, I started by deleting my facebook. Then after a few couple of months I downloaded app world, I tried to reinstall my facebook on app world , it said there was a problem installing facebook please try again . Then I tried to download it on internet, it said download failed. So I really need your help please......help me people. I'm begging u pls. Help me out *sad*
New Contributor
rajesh_cs
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 9100

hi 

i recently got a second hand Blackberry 9900. When I start Blackberry App World, I got a popup asking me to upgrade and when I choose to upgrade, it takes me to the downloadload page from blackberry and I too select upgrade today option and start download of the software which is around 3.13 MB. Once the download gets over I get a an error and choosing to see details I see 907 : Invalid COD.

In Frankie S, reply I see that you have mentioned "To resolve this error message, please make sure you have no earlier versions of BlackBerry App World installed on your BlackBerry® Bold™..."   How do I delete or uninstall or remove earlier version of Blackberyy App world???

This is not clear from any of the previous posts. Can you please clarify how do I do that first?

regards

Rajesh C

Worried
My Device: 8520

I need HELP!!!
My daughter tried downloading wechat for her 8520 bu
t I starts 2 load and then sddenly it stops and the Details say
"907 Invalid COD" ................need help :smileysad: