Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Question95289
My Device: Not Specified

A software called 'Voxofon' has been downloaded from Ap...

A software called 'Voxofon' has been downloaded from Appworld. when trying to call 911 the BlackBerry is not letting it connect. -when 911 is dialled and press the send key it brings the agrrement page for a third party application. Please check on this as it is critical during emergency situation which my customer was in and was not able to call 911.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: A software called 'Voxofon' has been downloaded from Ap...

So it brings the agreement page. What happens when you open the menu or scroll to the bottom of the page ? Do you have an "accept" button ?
In my opinion it only happens the first time you make a call after installing the application.

anyway, you can always contact the Voxofon support : http://www.voxofon.com/contact_us.html

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Developer
alexey001
My Device: Not Specified

Re: A software called 'Voxofon' has been downloaded from Ap...

[ Edited ]

What version of Voxofon app does your customer have?

Just tried the latest version 1.3.0 and it intercepts only international calls (based on the country code of user's phone number and on the country reported by the network). It ignores short numbers and numbers with # and * symbols.

Message Edited by alexey001 on 07-14-2009 11:47 AM
Please use plain text.