Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
bigappleluca
My Device: 9900 bold
My Carrier: tmobile

Amazon Music Store help

I have a 9900 that came with amazon music store preloaded....loved it loved it loved it!d Dwnlaoded an upgrade an now is nowhere to be found... I called and email amazon and bb support with no luck...does anybody now the solution for this??

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
-Jerrelle
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 3G
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Amazon Music Store help

Try deleting the file via blackberry desktop manager on you're PC or MAC and remove "amazon music store" now you have to options..

1. You can try you're luck and reinstall it and hope for the best that it will now work with the appearing icon.

2.you can downgrade to a previous updated version of this application, have a look around on their website for some downgrades or later versions.

None of these worked for you? Well there's one more.. I've seen this quite frequently its when people purposly or accidently have pressed the "" button and have chosen "Hide" on the application, to resolve this simple press the "" button and then choose "show all" and search through all you're folders and files and hope you can find the icon, I hope this helped in anyway whatsoever.

-Jerrelle
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bigappleluca

so frustrating, is not working....what's interesting is that I can dollar the app but is no where to be found, I did what you told me......and yet nothing...almost add it with blackberry and it's limitations.

Thanks anyway

Luca

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bigappleluca

Sorry "download" no "dollar" ...stupid spell check!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
-Jerrelle

Hmm check out the "icon disappearing when updating blackberry appworld" it should be pinned somewhere around here, the same problem with that may link in with amazon music store. Goodluck
-Jerrelle.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
-Jerrelle

Ok found the link: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/No-App-World-icon-exists-after-u... have a read up on that it may help some or all of you're problems, hope it helps in a little or somewhat way?
The problem with BB appworld could be linked in with AMS.
-Jerrelle.
Please use plain text.