Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
rich420
My Device: RIM BlackBerry Curve 8320
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Anyone use Aerize Card Loader?

Does anyone use this app? If so I have a question on how it works, detailed answers are appreciated.

So you download an app, then save it to the card, then remove it from the device?

Then does the application load and run from the card? Or when you want to use it do you have to save it back to the device? Then delete it from the device when you dont need to use it?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rich420
My Device: RIM BlackBerry Curve 8320
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Anyone use Aerize Card Loader?

Nevermind, I found the answer to my question.

This app needs to be explain better under their info. It doesn't run the applications saved on the media card, you have to move them back to the device memory to use them.

Lame. I'll save myself the $10 by downloading and uninstalling apps that I need to use.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

rich420 wrote:

It doesn't run the applications saved on the media card, you have to move them back to the device memory to use them.

Jus so you know : AppWorld does the same for applications that you have downloaded through AppWorld. And AppWorld is free.

Aerize Loader's 10USD can be interesting for applications that you did not download through AppWorld.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
danlayman
My Device: 9350
My Carrier: Sprint

BB World is no longer able to provide App Archival, Aerize Loader is the only app that does this. Version 2 was just released.  Aerize Loader @ BB World 

Aerize Loader @ Aerize

Please use plain text.