Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
ezsegal
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9810

[ Edited ]

Please use plain text.
risarno78
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Re: App Lock 3.0 - Buyer beware!

hi, how do you contact the App World?

I bought the app from Ajani also, it was the call blocker app, and I was already charged $1,50, but somehow, I cannot register the app, and therefore, i cannot use it! I've emailed the support like 1,000 times and got no answer so really ..... not happy with it.

thanks for helping

Please use plain text.
hbosley
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: App Lock 3.0 - Buyer beware!

Does anyone know the status on this or how to stop being spammed by this company?  I have not downloaded any of their apps.  However I did send an issue with Blackberry Protect into the support forum and started getting messages from this and 2 other companies immediately after.  This may be a coincidence but seems unlikely.

When you go to getempower's website to be removed, they want you to enter your device PIN (no thanks!).

I know that these guys are a scam because they are emailing an address that is my primary on my BB device but is NEVER used to download anything.  I provide it only to friends and family and never to any website, company, etc.  So there is absolutely no way I gave them that email address to contact me.

How can these people be blocked/reported?

Please use plain text.