Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Vodafone Blackberry

App World can't download Any applications, on my Blackberry 9700

Hello, please help me out, the BlackBerry world on my BlackBerry9700 is not installing applications. While downloading. It is displaying "error while installing. Try again" can anyone help me out, bcus I can't download any application from the aap world. Thanks in Advance
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Re: App World can't download Any applications, on my Blackberry 9700

Hi and Welcome to the Community! 

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB26671 "Install Error: There was a problem during installation. Please try again." is encountered when attempting to download an application from BlackBerry App World on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.

Good luck.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Super Contributor
My Device: z10

Try to update the version of your app world. Go to my world and check for updates.

Let me know if this help.
Contributor

I have done that, am having the latest version of app world on my phone.....help
Contributor

I'v got to the cafe to enter the web site, buh it signed me into my aCcount, and. Show only my I'd details, "name, screen name etc" so I don't know what to do pls help me