Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Sasktel

App world and apps disappeared

Facebook app update was available so I clicked "upgrade".  After about a minute an error came up, I clicked ok.  The Facebook app was now gone so I tried to go to App world only to find that was now gone too.  I have tried downloading app world again 3 times.  Each time it says one already exists (eventhough it is nowhere to be found on my phone).  I say yes, it goes through the download process but never shows up on the phone.  Help!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: App world and apps disappeared

[ Edited ]

Hey nicbur,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Please go into Options> Device> Application Management> Remove the Facebook for BlackBerry application and then from the browser visit www.BlackBerry.com/facebook, once the application is reinstalled reinsert the battery.

If this does not resolve the issue please provide your BlackBerry Model and full software version.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: App world and apps disappeared

hi nicbur,

for AppWorld's icon back, please read :
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/app-world-installed-but-wont-run...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: