Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: vodaphone

AppWorld - No Cached Credentials

[ Edited ]

my blackberry curve 8520 wont let me download anything from app world it keeps saying "no cached credentials (eorror id:40721) .. i have reset the phone few tmes, wiped it. reloaded it i have done everything! it reallly is started to bug me as been like it for a week now and i cant seem to gte it working. can someone help me please xx

MOD EDIT: Subject Title edited to reflect new topic.

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: AppWorld - No Cached Credentials

Hello Becky93, 

Welcome to the forums. 

When you are seeing this error are you in an area of good coverage? Have you tried connecting to a Wi-Fi® network to see if you are able to get access to BlackBerry® App World? If you are still not able to access BlackBerry® App World then I would suggest you contact your wireless service provider to ensure you have the correct service enabled on your account to use this feature. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi.  I too have suffered from a 40721.  

I tried various solutions e.g. reinstalling OS5.0, wiping it, deleting Vendor.XML files, removing the battery, etc.

Assuming that you have connectivity to Blackberry Internet Services, the only solution I found was to remove OSv5.0 software and reinstall the previous OS v4.6.   [The solution was given to me by the Vodafone Blackberry support team]

This necessitated making sure that you have backed up all of your data as you can then re-install it without any hitches.  You will lose any apps that you downloaded in App World and will need to reinstall them.

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: three

How do I take my Blackberry Bold to it's original factory settings ?