If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
donnabelmartie
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Globe

Applications Update

I updated the applications through the BlackBerry desktop software, as I wished to get the yahoo messenger as it appeared at the bottom part (applications summary I guess). Then it began downloading 960 modules, it took some time, not sure if it was because of my slow internet connection (my brother was playing an online game). It was successful though. But I'm wondering if it updated all the applications or just those under the bottom part (it showed BlackBerry App world needs updating while yahoo messenger is not yet installed)? At first I thought it updated all the applications but I guess it didn't, because apps like facebook and twitter were still not at their latest versions (I just got the new phone last Saturday). I have not encountered any problems yet, thankfully, but got a little worried.

Please use plain text.