Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
acethebatman
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Apps for my 9310

Can anybody tell me why the range of applications for my 9310 are so limited in app world?? Even though they clearly work and are compatible with my particular model? I am missing numerous apps that I use to use a on a daily basis and i cant get the z10 just yet.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Apps for my 9310

Hello,

App compatibility is a matter of specific device model number, OS level, carrier, and country. Each app developer must port their app to every combination of those that they choose to support...that's a lot of porting, so many developers simply choose to not support everything, and instead pick some subset that they will support.

But it's the app developers who make those choices. So, if there are specific apps you desire, your query would be best directed at the developer of the app to find out if/when they will support your specific configuration. You can always find contact information for the developer on the AppWorld catalog page (best found by using PC/Browser and NOT being logged into your BB ID).

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.