01-05-2013 08:47 PM
01-05-2013 10:00 PM - edited 01-05-2013 10:02 PM
Several solved threads - give them a quick read for solutions
01-06-2013 05:52 AM
01-06-2013 12:16 PM
Some of the threads point to downgrading to version 6 or doing a security wipe.
Since you've tried all of these solutions and its still not working, I'm stumped on this one.
01-06-2013 07:18 PM
03-02-2013 02:39 AM
I sorted out my BBM associating with BB ID issue by:
1. U need to make sure ur BB ID is working and activated on the BB website.
2. On ur phone you need to search for ur Social Feeds Icon and open up the Social Feeds app.
3. Under the Social BBM section. Select "Getting Started". Then select "BBM Set Up".
4. Make sure ur BB ID is setup correctly in the information sections. Social Feeds will then authorise ur BB ID.
5. After it recognises ur valid BB ID it will perform a BBM RESTORE. And hopefully your problem would be solved!