Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Annziex
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Orange

Re: BBM Display Pictures Not Changing

Mine hasn't updated for two weeks I do not know why I've tryed resetting many times. I live in the UK
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jihan17
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Telkomsel

my display picture wont change too. but my contacts can change their display picture. i can change my personal message but not my display picture. i've tried many ways to fix it but nothing changed. i just got my phone upgraded to the os 7 and after that my bbm seem to had a problem. i've tried upgrading my bbm to the latest version, but nothing changed. my display picture still wont change. i live in Indonesia. Can anyone help me?

Please use plain text.
Triciagupta
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: Digicel

Neither is mines!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
leeanneramjohn
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: digicel

My bbm pic isn't changing either this is the second time this has happen in 3months..... I've tried everything I really hope the RIM team notice this problem fast

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
leeanneramjohn
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: digicel

I hope Rim notices my problem quickly :smileysad: this is so annoying i can't stand it another day
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jihan17
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Since i couldn't fix the problem, i've decided to take my blackberry to the authorized service centre. They tried to upgrade the os but my display picture still didn't change. The technician can't solve the problem too, so they took my blackberry to the head office (if i'm not mistaken) and i got to wait for around 2 weeks.

2 weeks later, my blackberry arrived. They replaced my phone to the new one (my phone is still on the guarantee). They couldn't even solve the problem so they replaced my bb with the new blackberry instead.

I think the best way to solve the problem is take the phone to the authorized service centre. I hope the technician can solve the problem :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
6mbaptha
My Device: 9320
My Carrier: MTN

I bought a 9320 and my display pictures are not updating on all my bbm contacts. I have three different pictures up; on  my display picture and two others that other have of me on their bbm; I had a torch and it never had this issue can someone please rectify this issue as it is quite annoying to say the least

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
atjongx
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: indosat

- update os

- update bbm

- backup then restore bbm contact

- try invite new contact

hope can solve the problem

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
TeezyFbaby
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: MTN Niigeria

My BBM display pictures haven't changed since yesterday. I have done several battery pulls and it still won't work.

I know a few other people that were so affected but don't have the same problem anymore.

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
TeezyFbaby
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: MTN Niigeria

BBM Display Pictures Won't Change

My BBM display pictures haven't changed since yesterday. I have done several battery pulls and it still won't work.

I know a few other people that were so affected but don't have the same problem anymore.

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.