Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
Desire_done_didit
My Device: Blackberry 9850 Torch
My Carrier: MTC Namibia

BBM Music for which phone

I had a BlackBerry 9700, 9300, 9850, 9800 and still none of them supports BBM music, so now which phones can support it? Other then Z10 or Q10 etc
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Re: BBM Music for which phone

Hi!

Correct me if I'm wrong. But I think 'BBM Music' has been shut down by BlackBerry®
Early this year. In short, this app/service is no longer available. So I'm not sure what are you referring to.

http://www.zdnet.com/bbm-music-is-shutting-down-on-june-2nd-wont-be-coming-to-bb10-7000013512/

Cheers! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Desire_done_didit
My Device: Blackberry 9850 Torch
My Carrier: MTC Namibia

Ohhh so its shut down?! Too bad, I always wanted to try it. Thanks mate
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

You're welcome! :smileyhappy:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
Please use plain text.