Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
swillick
My Device: Curve 9360
Accepted Solution

BBM Not working 100% in a new country.

My 9360 was bought from the blackberry store, so was never locked. I just moved from Canada to New Zealand for a few months and have a plan here, with BIS, from vodafone. I can send and recieve bbm messages with no problems but since I've been here every invitation I have recieved after I click accept it just says pending (waiting for authorization), when I attempt to add them the request is never recieved by them. All the requests I've recieved are from ios or android users, however, I watched other people accept their request with no issues. I've deleted bbm and reinstalled it with no progress. This is my main communication back home and it's upsetting not being able to talk to some of these people.

Thanks

Stacey

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
Ereeamazing
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 - Playbook - Bold 9900
My Carrier: Not Specified

Re: BBM Not working 100% in a new country.

Have you used BBM on your Phone on a Wifi in New Zealand , Does this problem occurs when your phone is on a Wifi Network ?
Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For More Visit My Blog
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
swillick
My Device: Curve 9360

[ Edited ]

I just tried sending a request while on wifi. This time I got a read message that was sent using peer-to-peer to the pin number. Never had this before. Nevermind I added another person and it worked instantly.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
Ereeamazing
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 - Playbook - Bold 9900
My Carrier: Not Specified

Good
Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For More Visit My Blog
Please use plain text.