Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Developer
Abrie71
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: 8ta
Accepted Solution

BBM V7!

Hi I have went searching for bbm v7 for my bb curve 8520 and I founded it and downloaded it of course and now it asks a keycode,I went back on the site where I downloaded the app(www.crackberry.com),on the site it showed me a link to get the keycode,I did every single step given and still didn't received a keycode Please help urgent!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: BBM V7!

Abrie71 wrote:
Hi I have went searching for bbm v7 for my bb curve 8520 and I founded it and downloaded it of course and now it asks a keycode,I went back on the site where I downloaded the app(www.crackberry.com),on the site it showed me a link to get the keycode,I did every single step given and still didn't received a keycode Please help urgent!!!!!!

Hi Abrie71

Currently BBM7 is not available for OS 5 devices , as we all know RIM will soon release the same for OS 5 devices also, So I prefer uninstall that version of BBM from your device and install BBM6.2.

To Download BBM6.2  please refer to this Thread HOWTO : install BBm 6.2 if you have trouble with BBm 7

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Developer
Abrie71

Thanks very much for the replay,will you please keep me updated when bbm v7 will be out for bb os5 on my email abrie71@hotmail.com...please will appreciate it
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Abrie

You can visit this forums anytime or you can follow Research In Motion @ BlackBerry Help on twitter , which might help in keeping you updated regarding your all BlackBerry needs and Updates.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Developer
Abrie71

Hi prince2012

Thanks very much will in deed do that thanks for your wonderful help
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi Abrie71

You are most welcome...   :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.