Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
habdap
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: mtn

BBM stucked on blue face

My bbm wasn't showing all of my contacts display pictures and also not show the D for to know if my message got delivered. So,I deleted and reinstalled it back since then I've been stucked on blue face. I've wiped the phone and yet it's still the same,somebody shld help me out pls
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: BBM stucked on blue face

What do you mean by "blue face?" Is there an error message present?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
habdap
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: mtn

I mean it went from setting up bbm to a blue screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling sor so many times,still not working
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

If you don't have Desktop Software installed, install it now.

Then connect the device to Desktop Software and make a full backup of the device.

Once you've done that you'll want to click on the "Delete Data" link at the left side of the screen. Do a "Selective" delete and delete the BlackBerry Messenger database.

Disconnect and try logging in again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.