Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
AJLee
My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: Celcom

Re: BBM trust certificate

no option so far to not implement the VOIP.....

Please use plain text.
Contributor
AJLee
My Device: Blackberry 9800
My Carrier: Celcom

still no problems, turned Wifi off n back on again, still ok. i just updated another App which needs a re-boot, so lets see what we get after that?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
chiriquihogar
My Device: 8520

Ok I'm looking at this thread from my computer.  I see my previous replies got included.  I turned off email notification from this point on.

As I recall. BBM (I think) through handshakes between my BBM and BB Project's, that I didn't have voip implemented and so sent me a message asking me if I wan'ted to implement it.  I remember only and "OK" option. There should have been a CANCEL option alongside of it.  I picked 'OK" I should have hit the (red phone key) or the one next to it to circumvent the "OK"

This is one of the reasons I'd prefer it if BB technicians would step up to the plate and submit a "notice" to the BBerry community giving a step by step resolution.

This hit and miss support (including my responses) are not the next best thing!  This is BlackBerry's relm of responsibility, or should be

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

it is possible for you to get direct support from a BlackBerry support team member.

to do this you can either pay a 50USD ticket, or simply go through your carrier hotline.

contact your carrier hotline and tell them about your issue. Once they acknowledge that they are unable to solve your issue, demand to have your issue escalated to the RIM Level2 support, at no charge for you.

You pay for that every month in your monthly fees to your carrier.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
gzullich
My Device: 9650
My Carrier: MTS

I am continually harrangues with these BBM voip and have tried opening ports to satisfy BBM but it failed, when you go to several job locations and various open connections this is in the end unworkable.

No solution yet huh, reflects well Blabkberrys overall position they have no interest in end users,

I have one BBM contact left, others have jumped ship over theses nags, poor apps development, difficulty with apps, the app works site web plugin constantly ends in sync problems and on and on and on...

Please use plain text.