Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
yassersn
My Device: Torch 9800

Bejoose App, Can't get it from App World

I tried to buy Bejoose through App World & It gave me error when using my credit card, but there were three cash withdrawals & I didn't Get the app. I have the numbers of the three transactions, Can anyone help me to get what I payed for?
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Bejoose App, Can't get it from App World

Refunds for apps purchased in AppWorld are handled by your carrier. Give them a call for resolution of this situation.

I hope I've been helpful. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
yassersn

Thanks for your reply, but I contacted the carier (Vodafone) & they assured me that they only give me the service & they are not involved in App world transactions, I hvae a post-paid line & I paid for the application with my credit card. :Wacko:

Contributor
Shane_Walsh
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Download it on their website. Pay them on their website.
Contributor
yassersn

Thanks, I'll try do what you sugest :-)

Regular Contributor
sdemian
My Device: Z10

I believe you just need to Dispute your credit card transaction at your issuer bank.

On the other hand, I'm curious about the same application. Does it help with Battery lifetime?

Shady E.
Egypt | Saudi Arabia