Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Best Backgammon Game? Either Backgammon King by Magmic.....OR....Backgammon by Odesys LLC

I am looking for a good Backgammon game.  The two choices in the app store are:

Either Backgammon King by Magmic.....OR....Backgammon by Odesys LLC

Which of these is BETTER?

Thanks.

Contributor

Re: Best Backgammon Game? Either Backgammon King by Magmic.....OR....Backgammon by Odesys LLC

I have been looking at the screen shots, and honestly, I think the Backgammon King by Magmic is much better.  Overall, I have noticed that Magmic makes better games in general.   I will give it another day or two, to see what the comments are, and then probably just pick Backgammon King.
New Contributor

Re: Best Backgammon Game? Either Backgammon King by Magmic.....OR....Backgammon by Odesys LLC

I have Odesys Backgammon (and their Chess game.)  The graphics and animation are just fine.  I've had trouble getting mine to conect to the FIBS server, and the touch pad has a very narrow target for selcting point 1 (or 24 depending on how you count.) Other than that, no complaints here.

I had hoped for a multiplayer version where my opponent and I could be two different locations.  If this game does that, I have yet to figure out how.