Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
funkym
My Device: Not Specified

Best task app on App World ever!

I just bought the TaskMaster task management application from the BB App World. It is the best program ever I purchased for my Bold.

Recommendation :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Best task app on App World ever!

hello,

why is it the best? thanks for sharing.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bpellet314
My Device: Not Specified

I bought it to and it does not work  Get a message that Blackberry Tasks may not be installed. Do you know how to install it. I tried the Desktop Manager and it says not enough space to install everything but all I want is TASKS I guess. Thanks. Bob

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

bpellet314 wrote:

I bought it to and it does not work  Get a message that Blackberry Tasks may not be installed. Do you know how to install it. I tried the Desktop Manager and it says not enough space to install everything but all I want is TASKS I guess. Thanks. Bob

hello bpellet314,

do I undertstand correctly ?

1. you went on AppWorld to buy this application : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1814?lang=en
  2. after paying, the installation began
  3. the installation stopped and you had a message saying "BlackBerry Tasks may not be installed"

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.