Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
markboodie
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Digicell

Black Berry Playbook

I have a problem i need help with ...I can't view conversations on my black berry playbook bbm ...i have both updated os and bridge and i get the notifications on my playbook  but when i open it i cant see the converstion just a window to respond ...he response shows up on my phone but not on the playbook

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Black Berry Playbook

Have you rebooted both the the 9780 and the Playbook?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
markboodie

Went to Manage Connections>Bluetooth Connections> on my phone Hit the Menu Button scroll to MAP Options and opened Un-checked all but New message notifications and SAVE>Hit the Menu Button again scroll to Options and open>Scroll to Serial Port Profile Un-checked the following Desktop Connectivity, Wireless Bypass, and SIM Access Profileand SAVE and close ...rebooted and it worked

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

My guess is that the reboot is what fixed it. If you uncheck all those protocos you will have other things that don't work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
markboodie

ok i will check them back and see what happens

thanks very much

Please use plain text.