Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
altheyuhh
My Device: curve 9300

BlackBerry Messenger. PLEASE HELP ME :'(

There are 5 contacts who can't send me a message. We talk everyday then all of a sudden, they couldn't send me a message. I can't see their updates but they receive my messages. So what we did, is we deleted and tried readding, I tried to add them and they accepted but they still remain on the pending list. So we decided to delete again and they tried adding me but I never got a request. All my other contacts are fine. What happened? :smileysad: what should I do? I tried updating my BBM to the latest version but still, nothing happened. Please help me :smileysad: Thanks!
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: BlackBerry Messenger. PLEASE HELP ME :'(

Hello altheyuhh

Welcome to the Community

Please make sure both contacts have the updated BBM version (6.2.0.44) and both have the clock settings, and Time Zones are correct. Kindly set the Update Time to Automatic and the Auto Update Time Zone to ON

Please let us know if this resolves the issue.

Goodluck

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
altheyuhh
My Device: curve 9300

Re: BlackBerry Messenger. PLEASE HELP ME :'(

Thanks for the reply :smileyhappy:
It still doesn't work. Now, 10 of my UK contacts can receive my messages but they can't send back anything to me. I'm not sure what the problem is.. Because I still have a lot more of UK contacts and different people from different countries and they're all fine.