Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

spicyscreamer
My Device: BlackBerry 9780

BlackBerry Protect - too many active devices error

Hi guys, I've been doing one-to-one exchanges with my service provider due to hardware issues. Each time I get a new handset, i activate it with my BB Protect but now there's this error coming out and I've deleted the devices from the BlackBerry Protect page but I'm still getting the same error.

crcsat
My Device: bold 9790

Re: BlackBerry Protect - too many active devices error

Hi how did u sort out ur problem with blackberry protect wen u had two many devices on it ?
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: BlackBerry Protect - too many active devices error

spicyscreamer wrote:

Hi guys, I've been doing one-to-one exchanges with my service provider due to hardware issues. Each time I get a new handset, i activate it with my BB Protect but now there's this error coming out and I've deleted the devices from the BlackBerry Protect page but I'm still getting the same error.

hello,

my feeling is that the deletion of the other devices never worked. What Windows version are you using, and what is your browser name & version?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: