Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
fmulero
My Device: 9300

BlackBerry Travel doesn't recognize reservations of my travel supplier

Three weeks ago my travel supplier changed the format of the reservations and now it doesn't work with blackberry travel. How many time does BB Travel need to recognize a new reservation format or supplier? Other applications like WorldMate can recognize this format without problems. I think that BB Travel is a great application and I want to continue using it, but if this problem doesn't solve soon I will change to other application due to poor support.

NOTE: My travel supplier is Carlson Wagonlit  Spain

Thanks in advance.

Retired
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: BlackBerry Travel doesn't recognize reservations of my travel supplier

Hello fmulero,

Thank you for your question regarding BlackBerry Travel not recognizing your itinerary.

Try forwarding a copy of the itinerary to trips@blackberry.com and let us know if this resolves the issue for you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
kdon22
My Device: Not Specified

I have this same problem, however it's just specific itineraries that it can't read. Your solution of sending to trips@blackberry.com only returns "Your email was not processed".

Do you have a "perfect" template? My agency says they will build it to whatever you need!
New Contributor
fmulero

Thanks for your answer but It doesn't work. Three or Four weeks ago I checked the option to participate in Improvement Program in my BlackBerry Travel Profile, but I haven' t got any solution or feedback about this problem.

New Contributor
kdon22
My Device: Not Specified

Can you help us with our problem? It really makes Blackberry Travel unusable at this moment.

New Contributor
fmulero

In my case Worldmate runs fine. It is curious, because Worldmate and RIM works together in the development of BlackBerry Travel:

http://press.blackberry.com/press/2011/pressrelease-4840.html