If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
compgyn
My Device: BlackBerry Storm 2
My Carrier: Verizon
Accepted Solution

BlackTrack Lite Activity Management

When I try to download the above app I am continually given a link that refers me back to the same site that requests my e-mail address so that it can send me a link for the download.  It is like going around in circles without ever being able to download the app. Help!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DavidH68
My Device: Storm 9530

Re: BlackTrack Lite Activity Management

Dave here from BlackTrack support.  Sorry you are having trouble.  You can install the full trial version on your phone by clicking this link.

http://www.aczen.com/BlackTrack/v430/04261658/5.2.10/install.jad

I would appreciate a note to let me know where you were having difficulties downloading so that we can resolve the issue.  There is also more info at our website blacktrackapp dot com.  You can email technical support directly at support@blacktrackapp dot com 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
compgyn
My Device: BlackBerry Storm 2
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BlackTrack Lite Activity Management

I was trying to download from the link in BlackBerry App World.  The day after I posted the problem I was finally able to download the App.  It actually required 6 attempts before I succeeded.

Please use plain text.