Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
AxWoman
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Blackberry Messenger Status: Disconnected

Facebook has been blocked by RIM (the application has most likely violated the terms of use)

Does anyone know How I can fix this or have it fixed?

Much appreciated

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Blackberry Messenger Status: Disconnected

Is this a message you're receiving on the device? Can you be specific on when you receive it and what the exact problem is?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AxWoman

Yes, I'm seeing that on the Blackberry, through Facebook options; BBM disconnected, FB has been Blocked by RIM (the application has most likely violated terms of use) I'm not sure what happened or what was violated, but is there someone I contact or can I reset this somehow?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Can you click on BBM Settings right below that and change it to connected? That message has to be a glitch of some kind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AxWoman

No, I can't ...... I've checkedd All the BBM FB notifications, blackberry contact lists etc... If I take out the battery, will it reset itself? Very frustrated :/

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

Try removing the battery to reboot then try it again. You can also try connecting it from within BBM. Just go into Options from the BBM menu. If that still doesn't work you might want to uninstall and reinstall both FB and BBM.
Please use plain text.