Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

Blackberry Travel - Account Reset - How?

How can I get my Blackberry Travel Account(s) reset/fixed?  Here's where I'm stuck.....

I have two email addresses set-up (one BES and one BIS) both of which have been used sucessfully with BB Travel before.  But at some point it all stoppepd working and I've since moved to a Bold 9900.

I cannot login to BB travel on the device or the website (using the correct email/password) and trying the password reset link results in no password reset email being sent to my device.

I'd really like to use BB travel again but I seem to be stuck trying to gain access to my accounts.  Has anyone else had this problem (I think I can see similar issues reported here, but didn't spot a solution that matches) and solved it?

Ta

Tumsk

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Blackberry Travel - Account Reset - How?

Hello Tumsk

Sorry to hear about your issue. 

If you have tried to rest the password please check the email account from a computer as the reset email will not be delivered to the BlackBerry smartphone for security purposes. 

Let us know if this helps. Have a good day. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Thanks for your suggestion,

Unfortunately password resets have been tried multiple times over the last few months (including the last couple of days)  with no reset emails recieved in either of the two email accounts via any client (webmail, outlook etc.). It seems either the password reset mechanism is 'broken' or my accounts are 'broken' :Wacko:

Any ideas on where to turn next?

Thanks

Tumsk.

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Hello Tumsk

Have you checked in your Spam and Junk folders to make sure the reset emails are not being filtered? Also if your BlackBerry ID email address is a work email check with the IT admin to make sure that the email is not being filtered at the server level. 

Let us know how it goes. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Hi SR,

Yes I've checked spam folders and corporate quarantine systems and they is nothing filtered.

We are not talikng about my Blackbery ID (BBID) though.  It's the Blackberry Travel account (which is seperate from BBID). My Blackberry ID works fine.

Tumsk

New Contributor

To clarify what hapens....

• When I try to login at travel.blackberry.com my username and pasword produces a "Invalid User name or Password" error.
  • When I try to 'sign up' the system says "This email is already in the system, please go to sign in page"
  • When I try the 'forgot password' link no reset password arrives - ever!

I do not have any of these problems with BBID.

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Tumsk

New Contributor
My Device: q10

any solutions?
My Device: 9900

i have had this same issue.  i cannot reset it and i cannot create a new account because the email address is used.