Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
cavitron
My Device: Z10

Blackberry Travel app not adding new trips

Hi,

After recent device swap, BB Travel app won't accept new trips.Trips scanning is selected, emailing to trips@blackberry.com doesn't work. The trips don't actually show up on the website either. The only thing that will work is manually entering the information on the website.

I don't think this has anything to do with my new device

Anybody else having this problem?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Blackberry Travel app not adding new trips

Have you logged into your BB ID with your new device?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cavitron
My Device: Z10

Yes. And the problem is independent of the device. When I forward an email from my regular computer to BB travel it doesn't even show up on the website. However, when I make up an itinerary manually on the website, it pushes to the BB fine.
Please use plain text.
mabsalom
My Device: torch 9860

I have had the exact same problem after getting a new device blackberry travel stopped working and can only be use via the web site but I cannot seem to find any support on blackberry common problems list for that app
Please use plain text.