Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
yybenedb
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Wallet & OS7

I upgraded to a 9900 from my 9800. For the most part a smoth transition to a solid device..... and then I noticed that Blackberry Wallet which has all of my passwords/memberships/creditcard Card info/Login info etc. is not compatible with this device! Help. Is there a way t o convert the datya to that of a compatible app? Is Wallet on the way? or do I go back to my 9800?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: Blackberry Wallet & OS7

I think you just have to wait a few days/weeks and BlackBerry Wallet will be available for OS7 devices.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DoctorAitch

I'd really like an answer to this as well. I use BB wallet and should receive my 9900 today. I really need to be able to access the data in wallet on a 9900.  Surely an update will be with us soon?  Can anyone from RIM confirm?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

@DoctorAitch
this is a community forum, you will not find any forecast, except maybe rumors.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DoctorAitch

I have managed to get a version of Blackberry Wallet on my 9900. If you go to: http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=wallet you can download OTA. It isn't the most recent version (1.2.1.2) but is version 1.2.0.4 instead.  It does work though and I restored my data from my 9800 and all is good.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yybenedb

Thank you very much. I am puzzled as to why RIM tech support did not make this suggestion. We would have kept the 4 9900s that we returned. Odd.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
juwaack68
My Device: 9850 Torch
My Carrier: Sprint

Thanks for the link.  My husband has been looking for a version to work on his 9930.

If you find a post here helpful, please consider giving the poster some Kudos
Please use plain text.