Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9350
My Carrier: Telus

Bravo to RIM on 10.0.9B44. Don't let down now.

Having installed OS10.0.9 Bundle 44 on the Dev Alpha and having loaded my development apps to test functionality, I am supremely surprised at the refinement of OS 10 to-date. Bravo on this accomplishment-- there certainly are few rival operating systems that have built on lessons learned of 7 operating system iterations. One of the largest lessons it would seem RIM has learned is that the "80/20 model" inhibits success given the relative competition and the waves of high expecting consumers. RIM has successfully convinced me that many major corporate lessons have been adopted and rolled into BB10 and it only took 35 minutes on Dev Alpha install and 5 minutes of interpreting the look and feel of the new operating system to win my nod.

RIM has been known as a pioneer in smart phones. The approach to releasing BB10 is certainly well calculated and carefully positioned. They have shown a fighting spirit and have been unrelenting in their pursuit for a well balanced device.

It's difficult to imagine the QNX engine behind all this seamless integration. RIM certainly has come a long way from Playbook OS1, OS 2, to BB10. At one point, I did question the numerical leap from 7 to 10, however today I see that it is well warranted.

Congratulations on accomplishing this milestone. Please keep up the intensity, keep up the pace, the support, the development, the fine tuning, and a winner cerainly is in the sights. As we're all nearing the eve of Thursday's conference call, best wishes to you.

New Developer
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Bravo to RIM on 10.0.9B44. Don't let down now.

I am really happy with this update :smileyhappy: It's huge thing for whole developers community. We actiually can feel the spirit of Blackberry 10 OS. Thank you RIM :smileyhappy: 

Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: STC

Re: Bravo to RIM on 10.0.9B44. Don't let down now.

I am so excited , I'm sure it will be the next generation of smart phones , samsung will be nothing to this ,,!!!! :smileyvery-happy: , , I can't wait to get my hands on one ;'(