Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Rissie-Pit
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Cell C

CAN NOT CHANGE MY DISPLAY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP AS IVE BEEN RECEIVING THIS BROADCAST THE WHOLE MORNING

DISPLAY PICTURES WILL NOT CHANGE UNLESS YOU BROADCAST THIS MESSAGE: HAVING THE CODE #REP26356

SFTBC.

THIS CODE HAS JUST BEEN ISSUED TO ALL BBM ACCOUNTS & TO GET YOUR DISPLAY PICTURES TO CHANGE YOU WILL NEED TO BROADCAST THIS CODE: 0FBC57ZQ69

IS THIS TRUE???? DONT HAVE TIME TO SIT AND BROADCAST THE WHOLE DAY. ONLY HAVE MY BLACKBERRY FOR 2 MONTHS NOW AND ALREADY NOT HAPPY WITH ALL THIS!!

Please use plain text.
Maguerilla
My Device: 9300 Curve 3G
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: CAN NOT CHANGE MY DISPLAY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it might be a prank. I just received like 2 and half hrs ago. And, what do they mean broadcast? Like we should pass it on to bbm contacts? Reminds me of Whatsapp prank msgs. If ma fone give me problems. I'm takin it back to where I bought it(TFG). Don't care whether warranty/guarantee has expired.
Please use plain text.
setsonkee
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve OS6
My Carrier: vodacom

I also got the bc's and thing is I ddnt even broadcast them back but my dp is nt changing I even want to change maybe that might make it change mmmmmh!!!! I hope I get help
Please use plain text.
setsonkee
My Device: blackberry 9300 curve OS6
My Carrier: vodacom

I also got the bc's and thing is I ddnt even broadcast them back but my dp is nt changing I even want to delete maybe that might make it change mmmmmh!!!! I hope I get help
Please use plain text.