Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Vikki878
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Can't Download Whatsapp

I can't seem to download (reinstall) whatsapp on my blackberry bold. I have tried through blackberry world and whatsapp website but it gets half way through installing and then says error? Can anyone help?
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Can't Download Whatsapp

Hello Vikki878

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

Open the link from your blackberry browser.
Proceed to download WhatsApp www.whatsapp.com/ota/

Click download to start the download.

Yes the download error persists
Try to download it connected to a wifi network.

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Vikki878
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Re: Can't Download Whatsapp

I have tried this and rven when connected to wifi it says error
New Contributor
Passies23
My Device: Bold 9650

Can't Download Whatsapp Blackberry Bold 9650

Hi,

I have been trying to download whatsapp the entire day. I had to delete it because ive being experiencing problems and error messages since ive updated whatsapp. Since this morning i wasnt able to open whatsapp. Now i cant even open the BB app service website completely on my mobile and laptop. I was able to open it once today and when i wanted to download it there was no button/link for it. Since then ive not beein able to open the website as it keeps on giving error messages. How can I download whatsapp?  Whats going on? this problem with the website has been going on for a very long time. i cant download any apps via the  BB app website because of the problem. 

Please help!

Regards,

Melanie

Community Manager
Community Manager
TyW
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

Re: Can't Download Whatsapp Blackberry Bold 9650

@Passies23, if possible can try accessing BlackBerry World again and let me know if you are able to search for and install WhatsApp? Thanks

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog