Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Vikki878
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Can't Download Whatsapp

I can't seem to download (reinstall) whatsapp on my blackberry bold. I have tried through blackberry world and whatsapp website but it gets half way through installing and then says error? Can anyone help?
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Can't Download Whatsapp

Hello Vikki878

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

Open the link from your blackberry browser.
Proceed to download WhatsApp www.whatsapp.com/ota/

Click download to start the download.

Yes the download error persists
Try to download it connected to a wifi network.

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Vikki878
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Re: Can't Download Whatsapp

I have tried this and rven when connected to wifi it says error
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Passies23
My Device: Bold 9650

Can't Download Whatsapp Blackberry Bold 9650

Hi,

I have been trying to download whatsapp the entire day. I had to delete it because ive being experiencing problems and error messages since ive updated whatsapp. Since this morning i wasnt able to open whatsapp. Now i cant even open the BB app service website completely on my mobile and laptop. I was able to open it once today and when i wanted to download it there was no button/link for it. Since then ive not beein able to open the website as it keeps on giving error messages. How can I download whatsapp?  Whats going on? this problem with the website has been going on for a very long time. i cant download any apps via the  BB app website because of the problem. 

Please help!

Regards,

Melanie

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
Community Manager
TyW
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

Re: Can't Download Whatsapp Blackberry Bold 9650

@Passies23, if possible can try accessing BlackBerry World again and let me know if you are able to search for and install WhatsApp? Thanks

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!

Follow me on Twitter or Google+ and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Please use plain text.