Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
jasonsachs
My Device: Not Specified

Can't Set schedule for quick pull on my storm

I am trying to set the schedule for quick pull for my storm, and when i get into the part where i set the time, i can get the time to change but i cant press ok to finish it. i have tried every other button on the phone and the touch screen, but it will not select it. the version i am running is 2.2.1. i have tried uninstalling and re installing, and i cant get it to press ok. please melp me

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Can't Set schedule for quick pull on my storm

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

I haven't checked, but I thought that the scheduler was a function of the Pro version, not available in the freeware. The Pro version is up to v3.1.1 (last time I checked)...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jasonsachs

my friend has quickpull also, and it is the free version, and the scheduler works. he has had it for about 6 months, and maybe that is why his is working and mine is not. the weird thing is that in my applications it is named quickpull lite, and in my friends phone it is quickpull v2. we both got them from app world. if you go to app world in both phones, it is called quick pull lite in the 'my world' section. i am stumped!!any other thoughts?????
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

Hmmm...I remember v2 from when I had the free version, but I can't recall if it was updated to "Lite" before or after I spent the $2.99 for the Pro version. But, in reading the descriptions in AppWorld, scheduling is supposed to be available in the Lite version (scaled down somehow or other). But, basically, it's up to the developer to provide support...or, just pay the $2.99 (was the best 3 bucks I spent on this BB so far!!).

Of course, the only thing that worries me is that for some reason I can't find a site for the developer (Steelhorn Software) anymore...hopefully I'm just using the wrong search terms...

Good luck!

Message Edited by sdgardne on 09-15-2009 03:04 PM

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jasonsachs

My friend also said to spend the 3 bucks. Thanks for the info. I am going to give it a few days, then I will see if I can part with the 3 dollars!! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.