Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
ugoano
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Cannot install apps from app world

Ok, so after scouring the net, found what I have in common with others having the same problem as me... we owned a BlackBerry at some point in the past.  It somehow connected the email address I used for my Blackberry ID to my appworld account when I used to own a BB (I used the same email address).

So I had to do a security wipe (make sure you back up first) and enter a different email address for my ID, and hey presto, finally can see my app!

---------
Developing Tony Stark's JARVIS System which we call the CYMAN System on the mac ... an app for it coming soon on the BlackBerry Playbook too!

If I've been able to help in any way, credit your friendly neighborhood developer $0.02 worth of kudos!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sammyenny22
My Device: Vodafone Blackberry
My Carrier: 9700

please help the BlackBerry world on my BlackBerry9700 is not installing applications. While downloading. It is displaying "error while installing. Try again" help can anyone help me out, bcus I can't download any application from the aap world. Thanks in Advance
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

sammyenny22 wrote:
please help the BlackBerry world on my BlackBerry9700 is not installing applications. While downloading. It is displaying "error while installing. Try again" help can anyone help me out, bcus I can't download any application from the aap world. Thanks in Advance

Read the post just above yours and try his posted solution.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.