Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

deily
My Carrier: Verizon

Carbon Fiber Theme, Paid for but crashed during download.

I went to download a Carbon Fiber Theme by Motek and my payment went thru but the download encoutered an error when I was downloading. Any idea how to start the download process without having to repay for the theme?

Jonathan

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Carbon Fiber Theme, Paid for but crashed during download.

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

I suggest that you clear the AppWorld application cache:

1. Open App World

2. Go to My World

3a. For keyboard-based BB's -- Hold down the ALT key and then press, in sequence R, then S, then T

3b. For Storm/Pearl -- Hold the num-lock (!?123) button so it locks and then press, in sequence 3, then 4, then (

4. If your BB locks after issuing the cache clear, perform a battery pull reboot

5. Return to AppWorld. Log into MyWorld (if applicable) and try again.

Hopefully it'll work for you! Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
deily
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Carbon Fiber Theme, Paid for but crashed during download.

I went back to the app and redownloaded it and it installed properly the second time. This was before I receieved your reply. So nothing changed. The only issue is that I paid for the app twice. Looking into seeing if paypal can reimbusement.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Jonathan

Please use plain text.