Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
kairosgrammy
My Device: Not Specified

Device Theme

I came to edit a post due to a typo and can't find the post so here it goes again. If I did post it and just can't find the post, I apologize. At any rate, I purchased a theme via crackberry.com called Centrifuge. After I downloaded it, I went to change my theme to centrifuge to check it out but it was not in my theme folder (under options). So I tried redownloading it figuring I had done something incorrectly. However, when I tried to download it, I got a message that centrifuge existed on my phone. I checked under Options – Advanced Options – Applications and sure enough, it was listed. Thinking perhaps it didn’t install correctly, I deleted it and then redownloaded the theme. Again, not under themes but is listed under applications on my device which IS a BB 8900 and so should be compatible. I really think I will like this theme and would like to figure out how to get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. I have notified their application support.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Device Theme

1. After downloading a theme, or many applications, you should perform a simple battery pull reboot (With the BlackBerry device powered ON, remove the battery a few seconds and then reinsert the battery to reboot). Usually, it will appear in the Options > Themes list then.

2. We LOVE to answer questions here... but since you purchased the theme from CB, that would be a logical place to ask questions about the products they sell. 

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.