Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
kairosgrammy

E-Mobile Today Professional Edition

I've been looking for a bit fancier calendar than the one that comes with the blackberry 8900. Would be nice to have color coded stuff for personnal, professional etc. I tried pocket informant and kinda liked it but wasn't sure I was impressed with the pricetag for what you got with it. So I was looking at Emobile Today Professional Edition. From reading it, I can't tell if it is a theme or an actual app. I don't want to be stuck with one theme to use the capabilities of emobile. I like variety in how my phone looks. Will it color code calendar events, i.e. pink for work, blue for personal, whatever.

Also, my criticism of email programs on my blackberry is adding contacts is kind of an ordeal, surely not as easy as contacts in outlook. Mostly I do email on laptop but occassionally, would like a little more ease of use on bb email. The description of emobile kinda does make it sound similar to a computer's outlook program but can't really tell if it is or not.

So I guess my three questions are: 1.  Is Emobile Today Professional edition an app or a theme and if a theme, this means you can only use this theme to use the capabilities? 2.  How easy is the email to use in regards to contacts and such? 3, Is color coding available?
Please use plain text.