Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Storm

ERROR ID 10000?

Been trying for sometime to buy some apps but I keep getting the same message:  There was a problem connecting to the payment system.  Your transaction has not been processed.  Please try again later.  {Error ID: 10000}  been reading and trying everyting I can.  Not the end of the world just can't buy anyting.  Free downloads and trials work fine.  My paypal account is current and operates on Ebay just fine.  I am hoping someone here knows of this error and can tell me what I need to do.  Thanx in advance!
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.3.1.2267), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: ERROR ID 10000?

Hi!

Interesting...if it's working fine on Ebay, it should work in AppWorld. You might try contacting storefrontmanager@rim.com to see if they can offer some assistance.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Regular Contributor

will do
Regular Contributor

sdgardne wrote:

Hi!

Interesting...if it's working fine on Ebay, it should work in AppWorld. You might try contacting storefrontmanager@rim.com to see if they can offer some assistance.

Cheers!

I got a response back that the storefrontmanager@rim.com email address is for vendor support only.  Was worth a try.
Visitor
My Device: Storm 9500

I've had the same error, i have registered on the website, anyone know of a solution?
Regular Contributor

It's been well over a year now and was wondering if there is a solution to this problem.  I have downloaded lots of free apps my paypal account is good as well as the credit cards I use.   I try every now and again to purchase but nothing works.  I don't want to spend an enormous amount of time on this I just want to spend money. It's a shame.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Regular Contributor

I just got off the phone with paypal and they say it is a blackberry problem and removing appworld and reinstalling it will solve the problem.  Seems to me I tried this before but I will try it again.  I will post the results.

Regular Contributor

Removing and installing app world did not work.  I hope someone reads this and knows the solution. 

Regular Contributor

Wasted a day on this with no luck