Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Spiderman
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Enhancement Request for Facebook App - When Viewing a Photo from the News Feed

[ Edited ]

There are now many facebook accounts which seem to exist merely for the entertainment of their viewing audience through the use many thought-provoking or funny photos posted to their timeline. The sharing of these photos has also become popular, however, when tapping/selecting on one of these shared photos to view a larger version of it, the Facebook App will not show the larger version of the photo until ALL the photos in the album have been loaded (or so it seems, because the more photos in the album, the longer it takes for the single photo to load). Some of these accounts have thousands of photos posted in their timeline, and it takes a ridiculously long time to load, even via wi-fi, just to view 1 photo. My guess is that the developers never imagined albums having that many photos.

Would it be possible to have a new release contain a fix to this, so the photo clicked on is loaded and presented immediately, before the rest of the album gets loaded in the background?

Please and Thank You! 

Please use plain text.