Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
djghettoredneck
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Error loading module VerifyError

Only seen this problem with one other app.  Just reinstalled the deleted apps plus 2 new ones just to see.  They all installed and work fine.

@djghettoredneck
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Oh now I see what confused me. Since you hijacked this thread, I got confused as to your symptoms versus the OPs...that's what happens when too many things are mixed into one thread...ah well, at least it proves I'm still human.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
pvdiamon
My Device: 9850 Torch

I am experiencing this error with Dropbox.  It occurred when I upgraded to the new version.  A few other Apps have failed to run that I downloaded from App World, but it seems sporadic, other Apps work fine.  I too hesitate to reload the OS for an App without more certainty it will fix it.  Since RIM sees it as an OS problem, more reason I suppose to wait on this. I hope they don't just ignore OS 5 on this.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

sdgardne wrote:

ah well, at least it proves I'm still human.

you know, in the Matrix trilogy, Agent Smith also did a few mistakes. And he wasn't human.

but I guess I know what you do every year before going to the ski resort :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkDgOh2X51w (Daft Punk - Human after all)

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.