If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

ConKor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: 61408014115

FaceBook events not syncing onto handset

Hi,

I have a quick question regarding the FB app and syncing of the events onto my calander. It used to work great, and everyone was a winner, but then I noticed it stopped working, and when I go to the options page the Calander option is greyed out.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it's due to our company email switching from POP to Microsoft355, as the outlook file now resides in the cloud, not on my laptop or handheld.

Regardless of the cause of the issue, can someone give me some guidance on the solution.

Cheers in advance.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: FaceBook events not syncing onto handset

[ Edited ]

Are you on BES? If so then you should contact with your BES admin first. It might happen that your company's IT policy is barring from such access.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
ConKor

That's definitely not the case, as I was involved with setting it up in the first place.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

Confirm that you're not on BES? This is important. Initially I too used to have calender integration of facebook but later my company's IT policy barred such access!! That's reality and I think the same for you as mentioned "Calander option is greyed out."

If your in BIS then uninstall the app and reinstall it again.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
ConKor

My bad, I just remembered a time when I spoke to the IT guy and he gave me the enterprise password. It slipped my mind as everyone else has iPhone, and mine is the only BB.
I did delete the FB app this morning and re-installed it, and it's still greyed out, and I couldn't find any FB events within my calander.
Please use plain text.